Terms & Conditions
Your membership on BWP governs the following terms and conditions. You agree that you have read and approved this Agreement stating your membership in the BWP program shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the "Member") and BTCWEALTHPOOL. These Terms and Conditions can be modified at any time by BWP.So, please review them from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not register to become a member of BWP.
1. No refunds. Btcwealthpool hold rights to seize accounts of those who breach our terms and conditions and donot promote
2. All branding, logos and graphics contained within BWP are copyright material. Use,distribution or copying of such content is expressly prohibited and get penalized by law. BWP provides members with approved material for marketing within the members area.
3. Members may not present BWP promotions on any page, newsgroup, email or any other distribution method that is regarded objectionable by BWP, its Internet Service Providers, or otherwise considered unlawful according to any controlling legal authority.
4. BWP will never provide personal information about its members to third parties without the consent of the member unless required by law.
5. Membership Cancellation. Membership at BWP is voluntary and therefore may be canceled at any time by the BWP. BWP will only cancel/terminate a membership if it's deemed that the member is operating in conflict with BWP terms and conditions.
Any membership that is canceled/terminated will forfeit all benefits and privileges associated with BWP. Any positions held in participating Programs owned by BWP will also be forfeited and ownership will be reassigned to BWP.
6. BWP strictly prohibits the use of UCE/UBE or SPAM.Members proven to be participating in such activities will have their memberships canceled.
7. We Accept Bitcoin payments only.
8. Any member acting unethical or unprofessional may be removed without refund at the sole discretion of BWP with all future commissions or products usage forfeited.
9. Display of commission information and the making of income projections to prospective members are prohibited.
10. A member is neither an employee nor an independent contractor of BWP.
11. BWP will not be liable for the actions of third parties that may in any way and cause members harm .
12. Any Member who engages in chat, email, postings or any other medium, content that is deemed damaging to BWP and or its members will be terminated from BWP. Depending on seriousness, BWP may deem it appropriate to exercise legal action.
13. Disputes. Agreements shall be interpreted under the laws of the state of New York.
14. Contact Information. It is the responsibility of members to keep their personal records up to date at the members area. BWP will not be responsible for communication error due to incorrect or out of date contact information. Continued failed attempts to make contact with you may result in the termination of your membership.
15. Tax. You, the member, is responsible for any and all taxes payable in you resident domicile or jurisdiction, for any income you receive either from BWP or any program promoted via the BWP program.
a) You understand that if you are a U.S. resident (including a U.S. resident alien), you must submit your correct Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number (both collectively referred to as "Taxpayer Identification Number" or "TIN"), and
b) You are not subject to backup withholding because: (I) you are exempt from backup withholding, or (ii) you have not been notified by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest and dividends, or (iii) the IRS has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding, and
If federal or State tax withholding becomes legally required for you, you will contact BTCWEALTHPOOL immediately.